What's new

What kind of case are you going to protect your iphone

For those who ordered the case mate pop- how much bulk does it add on? I'm not a huge fan.. but I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to get one with a little more protection than just a very thin pretty case..

I hate adding bulk to my phone with a case but this one seems pretty good. Casemate has another one called "barely there" or something like that. Sound like it's the thinnest one they have.

Im going with: iphone 32 g, 1 Capdase MIRA Mirror Screen Protector
(Mirror Gold) and Ion StealthPredator Carbon Fiber iPhone 4 Case
Case Color ( Mirror Gold )

Will this case fit with the verizon iphone? i've tried to verify and can't.

yes its for a iphone 4 the models between the att and verizon are the same

Im going with: iphone 32 g, 1 Capdase MIRA Mirror Screen Protector
(Mirror Gold) and Ion StealthPredator Carbon Fiber iPhone 4 Case
Case Color ( Mirror Gold )

Actually, the mute switch is moved slightly on the verizon iphone. Not sure how much it moved but it got closer to the volume buttons. But this case should still work considering it is an open slot for all of those buttons on the side.

Is anyone worried about the configuration of the verizon phone with existing cases? I've heard that things (ports? plugs?) are just a little bit different so that some cases won't fit as snugly as possible. Should I be worried if I'm a klutz?

Is anyone worried about the configuration of the verizon phone with existing cases? I've heard that things (ports? plugs?) are just a little bit different so that some cases won't fit as snugly as possible. Should I be worried if I'm a klutz?

I haven't shopped around much, but I know that the case mate site has cases specific to the verizon phone.

thanks. I am SO bad with dropping things. I wonder if they sell a phone leash to tie it to my hand..... like those families who strap backpack leashes on their kids in the mall.

thanks. I am SO bad with dropping things. I wonder if they sell a phone leash to tie it to my hand..... like those families who strap backpack leashes on their kids in the mall.

Seriously! And now that you came up with the idea, someone else will market it and make all of the $! LOL

As far as I'm concerned, they shifted the volume control buttons up.

Can anyone recommend any screen protectors? I've ordered a case for the phone, but it doesn't come with a screen protector...

Actually, the mute switch is moved slightly on the verizon iphone. Not sure how much it moved but it got closer to the volume buttons. But this case should still work considering it is an open slot for all of those buttons on the side.

answer yes to this case fitting the ion stealth

the mute button is moved down the phone

Waiting for the Speck candyshell case that will fit the Verizon phone.

I ended up with the body glove case. I liked it on my previous phones so stuck with it. My daughter chose the inscipio 2 piece in pink of course. Although now she has decided she wants the purple one so she can mix and match the pieces.

Hi All, Here is a short information for some iphone case i had reviewed, New simple and very useful creation in iphone 4 cases series, Bumper case with screen protector comes with high-quality rubber and plastic combination, it adds extra in the protection whilst also looking very stylish. The screen protectors incorporated in the combo pack comes with 3 layer technologies i.e. another layer of plastic sheet on the top & bottom of the screen protector to prevent scratching before installation. The whole accessory pack of iPhone 4 is definitely essential pack for your iPhone and offers maximum safety as well as stylish looks to your iPhone 4. The another is rubber case its very safe for your IPhone 4 and make your phone maximum scratch proof.

Last edited: