What's new

What kind of case are you going to protect your iphone

BSK

Reaction score
Im going with: iphone 32 g, 1 Capdase MIRA Mirror Screen Protector
(Mirror Gold) and Ion StealthPredator Carbon Fiber iPhone 4 Case
Case Color ( Mirror Gold )

I bought the incipio SILICRYLIC in black from Verizon. I really want the incipio edge in matte translucent mercury gray.

I got the Griffin Survivor Military Duty Rugged Case and Belt Clip from Verizon and a screen protector.

I got the Griffin Survivor Military Duty Rugged Case and Belt Clip from Verizon and a screen protector.

I was looking at that case too as I am hard on phones. Did you find any reviews of the case or better pictures than verizon site?

case-mate pop for verizon i4. just recieved it today. nice case with ample protection without the bulk.
got good reviews on you tube.
now where is my iphone!

I'll most likely end up with three or four cases before it's over, just like I did with the itouch and ipad. No sooner I buy one their's another I like even more.

Purchased an Incipio Dual Cover case, looks pretty neat and won't add too much bulk

For those who ordered the case mate pop- how much bulk does it add on? I'm not a huge fan.. but I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to get one with a little more protection than just a very thin pretty case..

I'll most likely end up with three or four cases before it's over, just like I did with the itouch and ipad. No sooner I buy one their's another I like even more.
lol I did the same with iPad...3 cases til I was happy. I gave one away to a friend after she purchased an iPad.
I went with a speck case that has lavender argyle pattern on the back

Im going with: iphone 32 g, 1 Capdase MIRA Mirror Screen Protector
(Mirror Gold) and Ion StealthPredator Carbon Fiber iPhone 4 Case
Case Color ( Mirror Gold )

Will this case fit with the verizon iphone? i've tried to verify and can't.

case-mate pop for verizon i4. just recieved it today. nice case with ample protection without the bulk.
got good reviews on you tube.
now where is my iphone!

+1 This is a pretty cool case! Doesn't seem like it will add much bulk and doesn't seem to be a dust collector.