What's new

What is the Best Brand for iPhone 6 Case?

I think there are many good ones, and some awful ones. I chose Caseology, about $19, but well worth it. The fit and feel could not be better...not slippery, front lip protects screen. I seems like part of the phone, rather than a separate case.

After watching this video I went directly to Amazon and ordered one. I really love the case I have but I think this one offers more protection. Thanks for posting the video.
Well, what do you think? I've got one, my mom's got one, her husband has one, then his family all picked one up. Nobody got one because I told them too. They just went out and found the case and haven't taken it off. SO, you're the one that got them based on my recommendation, so what do you think of the Tech 21 case?

I ordered this one because it looks nice and is not too bulky. Will see how it fits and works. Only a $20 investment.

Attachments

• XBoun Case for iPhone.jpg
    XBoun Case for iPhone.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 508
I have tor similar looking using it today... Caseology w the leather looking back. Has decent size lips over the phone which is number one thing for me
That's looks beautiful I'll check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic case, Thanks for sharing. It's so good updating.
The incipio was 25-30$ combined with a military grade (or so they say) screen protector. The total for the package was <50$. The feature I like about the incipio is a soft molded layer which is covered by a hard layer. Very tough. I have dropped it once or twice since then and the case took all the shock. Very good case.

Anyone have the Sahara case? LoL looks pretty cool!

I ordered this one because it looks nice and is not too bulky. Will see how it fits and works. Only a $20 investment.
That's a cool looking case. What do you think? (I'm assuming you've got it by now.)

I'm getting the catalyst case for summer I believe over the life proof... Has anyone seen it!??
Plmk

It's waterproof catalyst case I'm gonna order

That's a cool looking case. What do you think? (I'm assuming you've got it by now.)

This case looks great and fits perfectly. Only one problem and it's a big one. The alum case will substantially reduce your reception especially wifi. I am returning the case tomorrow and ordered a rubber/plastic case.

cec61053a66f4303a0cd965818ceafbf.jpg

Great ratings and different colors I posted the black one . I would get it if I didn't have cases similar already...
It comes w the tempered glass protector too.
It's a sharp case I was looking at it on Instagram and you tube [emoji175]

Great lol my text message notifications went on top of pic lol