What's new

What is the Best Brand for iPhone 6 Case?

markdacaskos

Reaction score
What case will be your brand new item for iphone 6, what is the best brand? any suggestions?
I'm thinking of buying the
iPhone%2B6%2BCase%2C%2BSpigen%C2%AE%2B%5BBrushed%2BAluminum%5D.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...tag=iphone6cases0b-20&linkId=XAPTTMWZPNZNVRNX

Having used Otter cases with my last 2 iPhones....I'm waiting to see what they'll be offering....
Their Defender line has served me well for several years...I use a screen protector on the phone itself.....then put it in the OtterBox...THEN....the phone is carried in a padded Nintendo DS drawstring bag!!:)
BTW....I do NOT have OCD....but I DO have CDO....
That's kinda like OCD.....but the letters are in alphabetical order -- the way they SHOULD be.....!!;)

Tech21 - My 2 cents. I'll see what they offer and possibly pick one of those up.

I became a fan of the Spigen product line. Ilike the quality and design of their cases.

I have used nothing but Otterbox cases defender series for every iPhone I have owned. Yes it makes the phone more bulky. But for every phone I had it kept it in perfect shape and I sell mine after upgrading and get great prices much better than trade in prices. I checked and there will be a defender case for the 6 + so I will get it for my new phone

Speck hard shell cases with the card slot for me. But we'll see with the 6+ being so large. Doubt I'll switch though. It's incredibly handy.

I like to buy several cases so I can change up from time to time. Keeps thing feeling fresh and new.

Cases are personal preference items. I like Spigen products myself. There are many good cases out there like otter box, but I don't like the bulk they add to the phone. Especially now with the larger, slimmer iphone 6's. The new spigens offer good protection but don't add bulk. My opinion only.

I'm a huge fan of Element cases. Premium quality but for a premium price. My 5s case was $200!!! [emoji43]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411563903.322969.jpg

I have been on Amazon looking at Verus cases, They have some really nice ones and I'm tempted to order more than one.

Last edited:
I have a newtrent on my 5s and I absolutely love it. Great protection not a lot of added bulk. I use my phone at work. It gets wet, greasy and dirty every day. So far it has held up like a champ