What's new

What do you always carry with you?

Well Marie... perhaps there are unmentionable reasons as to why it's only an "Identification Card." LOL!! (Not laughing at you Crank... I assure you)

Uh huh. I think he is laughing at you.

You are right though ~ The community I work with all have CID's not DL. Most do not drive ~ my bad. It was early!

Sorry, T.

SweetPoison said:
I thought you would say California Driver's License?

Yeah. That's in my wallet too.. I have one from Texas.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

My iPhone 4S.

And my good looks. (bwaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Good joke, man. Better make that "my wallet")

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Now I always have to carry or push my brother in his stroller so technically i carry him with me! We just adopted him

iPhone 4, iPod Classic 120GB, and iPad 2 if I am visiting or traveling.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net

thomasjtsi said:
Well Marie... perhaps there are unmentionable reasons as to why it's only an "Identification Card." LOL!! (Not laughing at you Crank... I assure you)

Well, I have a NYS ID card as I do not have a driver's license as I do not know how to drive!! Lol. I use public transportation, cabs or friends and family drive me around.

tlbaker said:
Well, I have a NYS ID card as I do not have a driver's license as I do not know how to drive!! Lol. I use public transportation, cabs or friends and family drive me around.

Lol. I drive. Just always losing my license.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

My iPhone. Wallet. First aid kit in my purse and my Glock 35 - 40 cal or my S&W 9mm. Oh yeah I always have money for starbucks too on my iPhone app. I also carry a very large tactical knife.