What's new

Have You Ever Lost Your Beloved iDevice?

AntonCartel

Reaction score
Have you ever been so busy or juggling just too many things at once & ended up losing your beloved iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch, etc.?
What did You lose (i.e. what iDevice: IPhone, iPod, iTV, etc)?
What were You doing when You lost It?
Did You get it replaced?

Thank You in advance for any & all feedback

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

No, I haven't and I'd be absolutely devastated if i did. My son lost his iPhone and I was even devastated then but we eventually found it. My daughter, who has Down Syndrome, had taken it to school but wouldn't own up to it. Her teacher found it and returned it.

Never!!! Closest think I had happen to loss was my iPod 80GB die. I was in denial for a while then I got a new one.

Sent from my Tricked Out Pink Hearts Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF.net

I left my briefcase in a conference room ~ made it to the light on the corner and realized my iPad was in that briefcase!

Not a good feeling!

SweetPoison said:
I left my briefcase in a conference room ~ made it to the light on the corner and realized my iPad was in that briefcase!

Not a good feeling!

That's why I always keep mine in my purse as I know it will always be with me.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net

Till now i haven't lost any of my beloved i device. Thanks to ALLAH.

I've actually been somewhat of scammed out of two of my Apple iDevices. One was with a chick in school and the other was with a guy who claimed to be in this youth group despite not really being in it.

SweetPoison said:
My purse is never with me ~ it is in the trunk. :) My briefcase is always with me.

With your wallet in it???

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net