What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

I've never owned an automobile, one of the main reasons I can afford to go on long trips every year. Last year it was London, England and this year I'll be going to Spokane, Washington. BTW, I've been to Seattle several times. The first time was in the mid seventies, when the monorail cost 10 cents. I've taken the underground tour in the early eighties. I liked the Space Needle before they ruined it's smooth flowing lines with that restaurant part way up the legs.
Well, if you're ever in Seattle again let me know.. we could stroll through the Pike Place Market.

Well, if you're ever in Seattle again let me know.. we could stroll through the Pike Place Market.
I'll be in Seattle for a couple of hours on August 15th, while I change planes for Spokanne, not enough time to go to Pike Place Market.

Do they still do the underground tours?

I'll be in Seattle for a couple of hours on August 15th, while I change planes for Spokanne, not enough time to go to Pike Place Market.

Do they still do the underground tours?
Pity you won't have time to spend here, another time perhaps. The underground tours are still available, that might be something worth looking into when you're next in Seattle. I've not toured the underground, it sounds intriguing.

Listening to loud thunder and heavy rain pounding on the roof of the garden shed I'm in. I'm stuck for the duration, unless I want to get soaked running to the back door.

Listening to loud thunder and heavy rain pounding on the roof of the garden shed I'm in. I'm stuck for the duration, unless I want to get soaked running to the back door.
Run for it but keep your phone dry ;)

I was recently given a blender and decided to try it out today.

10 whole strawberries
1 banana
1/2 apple (skinned)
1/2 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon honey
handful of ice

The drink I made, in the center of the picture, didn't last long :)

image.jpg

At the cookout checking out phones (discreetly), and I would say approx 70% Apple iPhones (I'm the only one with the 6Plus and there are three 6's) and 30% some sorta Android devices.....just checking.

Trying very hard not to think of the laundry that awaits me later this morning.