What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Re-adjusting my TwelveSouth HiRise Charging stand to accommodate my 6Plus
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435975715.052634.jpg

Re-adjusting my TwelveSouth HiRise Charging stand to accommodate my 6Plus
View attachment 20746
Ok, number 1. I would think that Lightening connector would break under the weight of the iPhone. Apple carries a similar one for the iPhone 6 but I refused to buy it because I thought it would beak too easily - seems a flimsy design.

2. I like what you did with that Apple decal :)

3. Can you post that wallpaper that appears on your iPhone? It's beautiful!

Ok, number 1. I would think that Lightening connector would break under the weight of the iPhone. Apple carries a similar one for the iPhone 6 but I refused to buy it because I thought it would beak too easily - seems a flimsy design.

2. I like what you did with that Apple decal :)

3. Can you post that wallpaper that appears on your iPhone? It's beautiful!

The connector is in a tube type lining and would be hard to break. It's made of high quality aluminum
Here ya go

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436014229.092577.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, The TwelveSouth HiRise Charging stand accomadates many different type cases. It comes with three different connectors and the back slides back and forth.
Thank you, Would you let us know how you are getting along with it and what you think to it going forward.?

I've had it for approx 20 months and I LUV it. It's made of high quality aluminum and works GREAT, it's kinda heavy. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji108][emoji4]
Ah right, Thats great, I looked at them on Apple, Think i might get one, At the moment when I'm charging my phone it has to lay on the floor or be next to my cup of tea which really isn't a good idea.

Waiting at the bus stop for my ride home after work.
View attachment 20757
So, you enjoy a nice public transportation system in your area? Excellent! This is one reason I love Seattle, it has a rather large public transportation system (bus, ferry, etc.) and is much cheaper than owning a car - rides cost $0.75 and transfers are free for two hours. This is the main reason I don't own an automobile.

Ah right, Thats great, I looked at them on Apple, Think i might get one, At the moment when I'm charging my phone it has to lay on the floor or be next to my cup of tea which really isn't a good idea.

I purchased two (one for my Wife as well) and we use them at home and when we travel. When we get notifications we just look over at the iPhones without picking them up. It's kinda KOOL especially for those night time notifications while laying in bed. Just a glance to see the messages [emoji106][emoji4]

So, you enjoy a nice public transportation system in your area? Excellent! This is one reason I love Seattle, it has a rather large public transportation system (bus, ferry, etc.) and is much cheaper than owning a car - rides cost $0.75 and transfers are free for two hours. This is the main reason I don't own an automobile.
I've never owned an automobile, one of the main reasons I can afford to go on long trips every year. Last year it was London, England and this year I'll be going to Spokane, Washington. BTW, I've been to Seattle several times. The first time was in the mid seventies, when the monorail cost 10 cents. I've taken the underground tour in the early eighties. I liked the Space Needle before they ruined it's smooth flowing lines with that restaurant part way up the legs.