What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Zagg Glass installed, Apple leather case on, Plus activated.....now to install apps and set up this OUTSTANDING iDevice. Now I know what all the fuss was about [emoji106][emoji106][emoji16]

Zagg Glass installed, Apple leather case on, Plus activated.....now to install apps and set up this OUTSTANDING iDevice. Now I know what all the fuss was about [emoji106][emoji106][emoji16]
What colour case did you get?

Congrats! Hope you enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll enjoy discovering all your new iPhone can do.

I have to wait until September!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435267088.804337.jpg

I'm rearranging the tabs order on TapaTalk beta. Every time they update the tabs go back to default.