What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

562091038f8861f58491af8141c60489.jpg
1f4864992d90a7503e50f0b6fbfe3415.jpg

The Budweiser Clydesdales are in town.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I've seen them before several years ago when I was driving over the road. Stopped at a truck stop in Tallula Louisiana and the Clydesdale's were there. They were going to a show and had stopped for fuel and getting a bite to eat. They were also bringing the horses out to walk around and relieve themselves. They travel in three 18 wheeler rigs, 2 carry the horses and the third carries the wagon and all the harnesses and other hardware. I had taken some pictures, but unfortunately I've somehow managed to lose them over the years.. [emoji30]

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

I've seen them before several years ago when I was driving over the road. Stopped at a truck stop in Tallula Louisiana and the Clydesdale's were there. They were going to a show and had stopped for fuel and getting a bite to eat. They were also bringing the horses out to walk around and relieve themselves. They travel in three 18 wheeler rigs, 2 carry the horses and the third carries the wagon and all the harnesses and other hardware. I had taken some pictures, but unfortunately I've somehow managed to lose them over the years.. [emoji30]

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
d09133341af192f7c667e8bd2d318e41.jpg
c4150150bead0f18321393d9bb457bc1.jpg

Yup, three tractor/trailers for the horses and all the equipment. It is quite a production watching them getting ready, so cool to see. Also I didn't know this but they have three separate teams that travel across the U.S. going to different events.

Eating Dinner. Baked Salmon, Baked Potato, Broccoli and Collie flower and a Shaq BlueBerry Cream Soda. [emoji486][emoji106][emoji4]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435098047.297904.jpg

Thanks to Wifey [emoji8][emoji4]

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY. I checked with my local Verizon store and they have the 128gb Space Grey iPhone 6Plus in stock, but they don't have the Apple Black Leather case in stock, however the BestBuy down the street has 3 in stock. Verizon also has a promotion going on, $300 for any working device turn in......I will see what happens when I wake up....HUGE SMILE

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY. I checked with my local Verizon store and they have the 128gb Space Grey iPhone 6Plus in stock, but they don't have the Apple Black Leather case in stock, however the BestBuy down the street has 3 in stock. Verizon also has a promotion going on, $300 for any working device turn in......I will see what happens when I wake up....HUGE SMILE
Get it!!!! [emoji1]

Trying to go to sleep, but I'm to excited about the possibilities that tomorrow may bring [emoji13][emoji106][emoji4]