What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Yes they're being set off by people in the neighbourhood, They started a couple of hours ago and there is another three hours to new year, Then they will go on for another hour or two. Not much chance of sleep.
Apetlon is small, so we can hear some of the fireworks from the other end of my village. At the moment is sounds as if we're already close to midnight. I'm wondering what it will be like when the new year really starts.

It'll be quiet here about half an hour after midnight.

Apetlon is small, so we can hear some of the fireworks from the other end of my village. At the moment is sounds as if we're already close to midnight. I'm wondering what it will be like when the new year really starts.

It'll be quiet here about half an hour after midnight.
Its the same here, Just a fairly small village, Hopefully they won't go on too long.

Because of how tightly fireworks are regulated in Canada, there'll be almost no private fireworks being set off this evening. The province will set off fireworks near the Legislative Building later this evening near midnight.

Because of how tightly fireworks are regulated in Canada, there'll be almost no private fireworks being set off this evening. The province will set off fireworks near the Legislative Building later this evening near midnight.
I wish it was the same here, They go off at all hours and all times of the year.