What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

36bd49c8dda8819d644ae48feeba5bc7.jpg

Sitting in my Doctors waiting room
I hope it's nothing serious.

Just 3 weeks of the Grippe had to go in the end l just could not shake it off he gave me a load off tables with long names [emoji3]

Not having a good day, The car wouldn't start, got breakdown out and the battery has failed.....Of course wouldn't you know it, Its a bank holiday here so the main dealers parts department is closed, Hopefully it will hold the bit of charge it has to get it to them tomorrow.

In the flat where l live the owner gives out a list of who has to clear the snow from Monday to Sunday.
One year 2014 l think the last week was March something, my week. Could not believe it, snowed for 3 days and l live on the top floor. Up and down like a yo-yo was me. Absolutely creamed crackered.

In the flat where l live the owner gives out a list of who has to clear the snow from Monday to Sunday.
One year 2014 l think the last week was March something, my week. Could not believe it, snowed for 3 days and l live on the top floor. Up and down like a yo-yo was me. Absolutely creamed crackered.
Will keep you fit though :)

That must have been in 2013. We had snow here on April 1st that year. That hasn't happened before or afterwards.

Watching the snow falling.

Edit:
It wasn't snow. The wind we got tonight was blowing the fog away, and the frost from the trees.

Last edited:
We haven't had any yet but now that we're into January I'm sure we will at some point.
Personally I hope it misses us.

Last edited: