What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Watching Crimes that Shook Australia
Nasty stuff

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.
Did they show the story of Ned Kelly? Ned Kelly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IMG_1126.JPG

Last edited:
No now l'm watching the bridge murders boy am l sad or what? Not really l just don't play games

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

How can 3 out of the 4 say they were not there?

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Going to combine my cycle ride with a visit to the next supermarket in Illmitz. We're supposed to get rain/thunder from the afternoon onwards. If that's not happening, there's another evening cycle ride to look forward to. :)

Last edited:
No rain or thunder until now, just cloudy the whole time. I guess 6:00 PM is before noon. ;)
Planning to take a short cycle ride. :)

No rain or thunder until now, just cloudy the whole time. I guess 6:00 PM is before noon. ;)
Planning to take a short cycle ride. :)
If it does start raining during your bicycle ride I expect we'll see you break your bicycle speed record on your ride home.;)

If it does start raining during your bicycle ride I expect we'll see you break your bicycle speed record on your ride home.;)
Our chance of rain is 10%. This means (according to my experience today) that you won't notice raindrops when you walk, because you're walking between them. That's different when you cycle. You notice distinctly that there's something wet attacking you from time to time, but you can't see the enemy. :)

My ride started with that 10 % chance of rain, so I knew I shouldn't go very far. It was just 5 km, and I didn't break my speed record. Perhaps next time. :)

Just finished watching a documentary on the saving of Winchester Cathedral by a diver working underwater in flooded trenches.