What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Hope you enjoyed your holiday and have a good trip home.

I'm using my brand spanking new iPad Air 2, space gray, 64 GB that I broke down and bought today. Still can't believe how much lighter it is than the iPad with Retina display.

Testing links in the new TapaTalk beta update this morning. The last update broke all the links. So this is a test you can ignore.
newb to ipf.net Apple iPhone Forum

Working great. This new 3.8 version may be ready for release in the App Store.
Note: This is not an app promotion. It's just a test to see if links work as they should. But that's what I'm doing.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Last edited:
Testing links in the new TapaTalk beta update this morning. The last update broke all the links. So this is a test you can ignore.
newb to ipf.net Apple iPhone Forum

Working great. This new 3.8 version may be ready for release in the App Store.
Note: This is not an app promotion. It's just a test to see if links work as they should. But that's what I'm doing.
I've noticed that sometimes inter-forum links in Tapatalk will take a user to the wrong thread. Is that issue resolved in the new beta?

I've noticed that sometimes inter-forum links in Tapatalk will take a user to the wrong thread. Is that issue resolved in the new beta?
The link problem where it showed them as deep blue in color and they were unresponsive, has been fixed in beta. I don't know about the issue you spoke of. I'm not familiar with it.

The link problem where it showed them as deep blue in color and they were unresponsive, has been fixed in beta. I don't know about the issue you spoke of. I'm not familiar with it.

Have a look at this thread, particularly post number 2: IPF backgrounds Apple iPhone Forum

This is a Tapatalk issue I've seen many complain about.

Have a look at this thread, particularly post number 2: IPF backgrounds Apple iPhone Forum

This is a Tapatalk issue I've seen many complain about.
I recall those now. I don't think those were TapaTalk issues. I visit 5 forums regularly on TapaTalk. Here is the only place I've seen that. A new beta was released early this morning. It looks solid. I expect 3.8 in the App Store soon. But I never know with them.

Watching the Star Wars movies I just bought on iTunes.. the HD versions are beautiful on my HDTV.

If you're interested in these movies, grab all 6 of them now while the bundle is on sale.