What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

May I ask: where was it sent from?

Just curious. My iPhone and my MacBook were both sent from China.
It's coming from Burlington, Ontario. Apparently, Apple Watches were shipped in bulk to distribution centres in the countries involved in the initial Apple Watch roll out.

How long did the battery last?
I wore it to work last night and the battery was at 50% when I got home. The iPhone battery drains faster as well, since Bluetooth has to be turned on to get full function on the Apple Watch.

Apple needs to improve its batteries on all devices. Its really pathetic. 6 plus is a little but on 4G and LTE it drains very quickly. I have bought a 10000 mah battery cover for back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so. My Samsung's battery lasted for 3 days, even though I didn't use it very much. My iPhone 6 plus, which I use quite often, has to be charged after 5 or 6 days.

Apple needs to improve its batteries on all devices. Its really pathetic. 6 plus is a little but on 4G and LTE it drains very quickly. I have bought a 10000 mah battery cover for back up.

Apple and every other manufacturer of portable devices is limited by existing battery technology in trying for longer battery life. I'm sure Apple would love to offer batteries that lasted days between charges, even after heavy use.

fb30c551ea1b541095582e542ebe143c.jpg

In mall

My iPhone 6 battery gives me great battery time, It depends on so many permutations, If you have your brightness way up it will use more, If you leave Bluetooth on it will use more, We all use our phones in a different way and settings can be adjusted to improve battery life.

My 6 plus has the best battery life of any device I've had.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk