What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Plan for the next two hours:
There's a Roman palace complex somewhere in my district. I don't have an exact description where it is, just a map with it's location, no directions. Apple Maps doesn't find it. I'll try finding it and take pictures.
Is it the Roman Palace Complex near Parndorf, Burgenland? Roman villa near Bruck and der Leitha in 360° | Burgenland - visit360.net
IMG_0783.PNG

Last edited:
How is iOS 10? ive not installed a beta since ios 7 I think it was
There is school still? I thought you were going to be on holiday
Sounds good, how come maps doesent find it? try a cars sat nav maybe?
I like iOS 10. Wish I could use it on my iPhone 6s Plus and iPad Pro as well. But these are my main devices.

One of our inspectors said it's not holidays, it's "time without lessons", so we could be called to work during these weeks too. I'm headmistress (still), so I have to go when they're calling.

It was easy to find the complex. The way to it was signposted, so I couldn't miss it. :)

Wondering if I'm going to survive my garden ;)
Been painting six foot fence panels all afternoon, Still got more to do at the weekend and the shed, Its looking nice though.

Cleaning the mess in my front room caused by the internal ceiling fan being on full above the ashtray, we all bad habits you have yours also l know

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.
1d885d2e573408e6447271f0809283a6.jpg

Last edited: