What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

I've lived in this house for 18 years and am just now learning that we have a hazelnut tree in our backyard. I need to do some reading and find out what I need to do in order to add this stuff to my coffee :)

Hazelnuts-20160719.JPG

I've lived in this house for 18 years and am just now learning that we have a hazelnut tree in our backyard. I need to do some reading and find out what I need to do in order to add this stuff to my coffee :)

View attachment 26846
You can also roast the nuts and eat them whole. Much cheaper than the inflated prices you pay at the grocery store.

You can also roast the nuts and eat them whole. Much cheaper than the inflated prices you pay at the grocery store.
Yes, I'll be looking into that too. I've already learned that these nuts are high in protein, something that is vital to runners and bodybuilders, so this is indeed good information.

View attachment 26846
You're so lucky, I love nuts and eat a small amount every day, Some nuts help with Cholesterol.

You're so lucky, I love nuts and eat a small amount every day, Some nuts help with Cholesterol.
Yep, many varieties of nuts can be effective in reducing bad cholesterol. The protein in them helps repair tissue and the monounsaturated fats are beneficial.

I have a few Almonds, Walnuts and Brazil nuts most days, I enjoy them and hopefully they are doing me good.
Almonds are one of the best nuts you can eat. Almonds help to lower cholesterol, reduce the risk of certain types of cancer and help ward off heart disease, they're also packed with protein.

Almonds are one of the best nuts you can eat. Almonds help to lower cholesterol, reduce the risk of certain types of cancer and help ward off heart disease, they're also packed with protein.
Thats good, Almonds are my favourite, The downside to eating nuts is they are fattening.

Plan for the next two hours:
There's a Roman palace complex somewhere in my district. I don't have an exact description where it is, just a map with it's location, no directions. Apple Maps doesn't find it. I'll try finding it and take pictures.

Updating two of my iDevices to iOS 10 Public Beta 2.

How is iOS 10? ive not installed a beta since ios 7 I think it was

Just finished updating 3 iPads and 2 iPhones to iOS 9.3.3. It took a while as one of the iPads had 53 app updates to do and another had 26.

Done the same :) was nice to see the Update there as I did not expect it. iPad and iPhone

Returning from school, where I had to do some work.

There is school still? I thought you were going to be on holiday

Plan for the next two hours:
There's a Roman palace complex somewhere in my district. I don't have an exact description where it is, just a map with it's location, no directions. Apple Maps doesn't find it. I'll try finding it and take pictures.

Sounds good, how come maps doesent find it? try a cars sat nav maybe?