What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

I had a Palm Lifedrive which was stolen. My insurance company has replaced it with a new iPhone 4. So I am a new user with no previous experience, either with iPhone or iPad etc. I have a multi boot desktop running XP, Vista, Win 7 Pro and Ubuntu. I would like to know whether I can sync to XP and to Win 7, as I use them interchangeably.

Many thanks

Hi ya guy's just received my new iphone4 on Friday. I live in the UK and have been using the iPhone 3GS without any problems, but I've tried to use face time via my wifi and the phone does not ring! Can anyone please help? So far I'm very disappointed with the phone. Wish I'd kept my 32gb 3gs

Hi ya guys I'm new to this type of forum, however I'm at my wits end! I've just received my iphone4 & tried to use face time, but don't have any sound when friends try to contact me via face time! I live in England and am really disgusted by the lack of help from apple! My 3GS was brilliant, however this phone appears to be complete rubbish! I'm sure that once I understand all the design floors and how the phone works then I might be a bit happier. As it stands at the moment I just want to throw the phone away! It's driving me crazy. Please help before I go mad!! Thanks for you time and help. Festive greetings to you all

hello to all. I'm very excited to join this forums. I will help in marketing our forum to other iphone users. good luck to our forum.

Hi there. I am new to iPhone. Had a Palm Lifedrive and a Nokia 6710 Navigator, both stolen. Question: My sim card from the Nokia has my conacts. When I transfer it to the iPhone, will the contacts be downloaded automatically ? Someone said I first have to move the into Outlook from the Nokia, and only then import to the iPhone. Any help would be welcome !

if you're sure that the contacts were saved in your SIM then you can copy it to your iPhone right away

Hi there. I am new to iPhone. Had a Palm Lifedrive and a Nokia 6710 Navigator, both stolen. Question: My sim card from the Nokia has my conacts. When I transfer it to the iPhone, will the contacts be downloaded automatically ? Someone said I first have to move the into Outlook from the Nokia, and only then import to the iPhone. Any help would be welcome !

They should come from the sim. But be sure and save them to outlook because the iPhone won't save to the sim and you will lose any new numbers if they are not saved.

Hello! New Iphone user but I had an Ipod Touch. Nice to find this site!

Hi,

I've had my iPhone 4 for about 6 weeks. I previously owned an iPhone 3G and I also have an 16GB wifi-only iPad. I'm a big fan of the iDevices. My goal on the forum is to learn how to get the most out of my iPhone 4 (without jail-breaking it) ;-)

Thanks,
iD

Hello! I'm thrilled to have found iPhone 4 forum - looking forward to "getting to know" y'all and being part of the community.

Hello to all, i am Paul, looking forward for some information about iPhone4 - anytype ;p

In the future i want to develop good quality apps for iPhone and iPad - first relase really soon ;)

Hello all! I have had my iPhone 4 since launch day and I know it pretty well, but only recently have I begun to consider Jailbreaking it! I'm not sure if that's taboo around here (from the looks of threads it doesn't appear to be so..) This is my first iPhone and I'm terribly afraid of ruining it so I was hoping to become better educated in these forums. I am excited to take the jailbreaking journey of freedom