What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

ooooooooh and im member number 6978!11!!!1!1! do i win a prize for that? woop!!

Hey everyone,

I am currently an iPhone 3G owner and was considering getting a Droid BUT have changed my mind for various reasons. In doing research just TODAY I have discovered this thing called "jailbreaking" - had no clue what that was (or is still) and how to go about it. I am trying to figure out how to possibly do that to my iPhone but need SIMPLE instructions because I am not tech savvy! The concept of jailbreaking seems like a tremendous feature but I have no clue how to go about doing it.

I am considering getting an iPhone 4 when my contract renews in a few months but we will see...just am very happy I decided to stick with the iPhone! It is still the better way to go!

Hey everyone, i just signed up today(11/12/10). Just bought my iphone4(my first iphone ever) on Wednesday as a early birthday/christmas/college graduation gift to myself. Hoping to have a lot of fun and getting to meet cool people from the forum. Now just waiting for the unlock to come out :'( till then lets see what this site has to offer.

Hi everyone. I am new to Iphone as I have had my Iphone 4, version 4.1, 16gb, for just over a month. I am 66 years young and willing to learn as much as possible with a little patience. I live in upstate New York, USA, and the area I live in has very poor cell and Wifi reception, so I am interested in anything that may improve this service.

I'm not happy with my iphone4 - he stop when i talk and loose signal. Anybody who may help or to give advoce how to stop this disaster ?

I'm new to the site and welcome any and all assistance. Iphone4 is about 4-5 months old and very great machine. Love it.

I was told I could download an audiobook into my Iphone4 (which I did successfully) and then it would play thru my car speakers via Bluetooth (my car has an auto-Bluetooth feature and I can talk on the phone thru the speakers).

Can't seem to do the audiobook tho.

Can it be done and if so, how?

thank you.

Dave

Hi all. New to the iPhone just got a 4 on contract. What kind of battery life should I expect? Real time not manual references please.

A day with a couple hours of Internet and and using apps, especially games...

Hi everyone i just bought an iphone 4 firmware 4.1 and baseband 02.10.04 and is trying for months now to unlock it for t-mobile if anyone have any idea on how to help me with this plz help me... I'm really lost...

Hi everyone i just bought 2 New iphone 4 with firmware 4.1 and baseband 02.10.04. Problem is my wife does not like the Ip4 and like her old Tmobile android phone which I managed to Unlock for her to be used with at&t. And now gave her Iphone to my dad who is with Tmobile...,

Question is can this be unlocked/jailbroken to work with T mobile. I managed to google what jailbreaking, tethering meansand managed to to educate myself a little.., even though most of it is still rocket science to me now. I dont want to something that it locks permantely. PLEASE help me this my I am really lost...,

Hi All, I am Rajinder, new member to I PHONE 4 community. I have recently bought I Phone 4 that was jailbroken and unlocked when I bought. It is currently at IOS 4.0.2. I would like to update it to 4.1 / 4.2 Please suggest the process and if at all I should attempt updating. I am afraid that it will get locked again.

Hey all,

I am on here to try and sort out my iphone! It does not want to sync from my phone to my pc microsft office calender. If I make an entry to my calander on the pc and sync the phone then the phone gets the new entry.What I am finding is that if I make an entry on my phone it will not update to my pc when syncing!

Cheers