What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Glad you are here tapas...... search around and see if you can find your answer - if not, create a thread and we will all do our best to help ya! :)

Hey...thanks a ton!! I am sorry to say though that I did not even get a single reply for my problem even after 331 views!!!!! I don't think my problem is new or anything..but then why aint I getting replies :( :(
Please help folks..herez the link to my problem thread:

http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...spite-network-reset-right-apn-settings-36686/

Greetings.
hiii
I recently played with the iPhone 4S and an iPad and I was highly impressed. I've been using Android devices, and creating themes and apps for it, for the past few years but have grown tired of what Google is doing to the platform and am planning to switch to the iPhone 4S next month. The iOS user interface is simply beautiful

Last edited:
Greetings.
hiii
I recently played with the iPhone 4S and an iPad and I was highly impressed. I've been using Android devices, and creating themes and apps for it, for the past few years but have grown tired of what Google is doing to the platform and am planning to switch to the iPhone 4S next month. The iOS user interface is simply beautiful
welcome to the forum,good choice.

Greetings.
hiii

welcome

New to the forum and also new to Iphone.

I just got a White IPhone 4S a few months ago..

I am still learning to do some basic stuff on it though !! LOL I dont use 99% of its features but it is still a neat phone..

A little better than the old flip phone i had !! Motorola rugby for a few years then a few months of the samsung impression...

I am still learning to do some basic stuff on it though !! LOL I dont use 99% of its features but it is still a neat phone..

A little better than the old flip phone i had !! Motorola rugby for a few years then a few months of the samsung impression...
welcome

Hello from northwestern Ohio. Just got my iPhone 4S yesterday after years of using a Droid. Like what I see so far, but sure do miss my manual keyboard.

welc:)me to the forums!! It is a great phone

Greetings.
hiii

Welc:)me Jennifer and soon to be owner of the iPhone !! :)