What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I purchased my first iPhone. I have the Blk 32g iPhone 4s. Loving it!!!

Just bought a 32gig iPhone 4 yesterday and I cannot put it down! Hoping that this forum will help me learn everything I need to know about my new phone!

hello everyone, nice to see you, i am from China, i want to know how does an Amercian person ues iphone. i am interested in the life of amercians with iphones.
of courese, if you want to know about China, i am glad to provide something.

Depends on what you want to install. Movies, music and apps. I have the 16gb phone and a 64gb iPad. Oh yeah a 80gb iPod classic so no need to worry about space anywhere.

Thank you for your service to our country Richard. My husband was in Vietnam himself. I have the iPad2 and enjoying it. I want to get the iPhone4S someday.

A Short Intro:
1. My name is Richard
2. Male 60+ (but not too plus)
3. Happily married 32 years/ 10 children / 10 grandchildren
4. Vietnam Veteran (Disabled - 100% / Agent Orange Exposure During Combat 1970-71)
5. Bought my first Apple I computer 1976
6. Started my Apple Mobile Phone Experience with the 3GS. (Years earlier I owned one of the first Motorola "brick" cell phone in 1985. (Avg monthly cellphone bill $600 - $800)
7. Currently own an iPhone 4. HOWEVER - I PRE-ORDERED an IPhone 4s (Black/AT&T/64g) thru Best Buy and I have still have not received the iPhone!
8. I also own an iPad 2! For the disabled - best device ever built. I love my iPhone - but with limited dexterity it's a real pain typing on the iPhone. And at times it gets very difficult to read off of the iPhone. Having said that - I wouldn't have any other phone than my iPhone (hopefully a 4s in the near future)
9. I look forward to participating in this forum.
10. End of dissertation !!

PatriciaF said:
Thank you for your service to our country Richard. My husband was in Vietnam himself. I have the iPad2 and enjoying it. I want to get the iPhone4S someday.

Thank You! If I may ask (and I'm so new to this forum I don't even know if it's proper to ask/communicate this way) when and where was your husband in Nam?

New iphone user. Drank the cool-aide with an ipod and finally took the plunge with 4s. Was a big android fan and working hard to adjust here. Biggest question for me right now is to JB or not. I am leaning towards doing it when available. Thanks for having the forum available.

Hi everyone,
I own an iPhone4S and iPhone4. I just registered to get info on the Life Proof case, I have been using the Otterbox. Otterbox has always been great out warranty issues and replacements. Just looking for info and possible coupon codes. Also it looks like I would need a lot of add-ons, ear phone adaptor, extension for charging, belt clip and a new great add-on not a necessity the arm band for hiking and walking.

Comparisons to the Otterbox would be appreciated. One thing I noticed on the new Otterbox case is that it
does not protect the camera openings.

Any feedback from those who own the case as far as quality, call sound and ease of use

Thank You! If I may ask (and I'm so new to this forum I don't even know if it's proper to ask/communicate this way) when and where was your husband in Nam?
Hi again Richard, Hubby was in DaNang in 1965. I don't think the moderators mind since you are a vet and served our country and did our country proud. Hope you stay well, prayers to you and your family. God Bless, Patricia

hello everyone, nice to see you, i am from China, i want to know how does an Amercian person ues iphone. i am interested in the life of amercians with iphones.
of courese, if you want to know about China, i am glad to provide something.

I use my iPhone4 to keep in touch with the family and friends mostly. Check my email but do not play games on it since I have an iPad2 for games and all the other stuff I do. I review aps for a online mag. so guess that is blogging too. Service provider is excellent here in the USA,how is it in China?

Hi everyone. I am a first time iPhone owner. Iam however not new to Apple products. I have the Black 32g AT&T iPhone 4s. I have had mine for a week now love it!! I have found the forums on this site to be very informative.

Hello, I am a first time user of the Iphone. I have been with Sprint for many years and as soon as they came out with the Iphone I decided to switch from teh Android system. So far I am very pleased with the switch. I joined this form to learn more about how to use the Iphone. I currenlty have the Iphone 4s (32)

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) cell phones, etc.

Greetings! I am new to this forum and forums in general! I am currently using a iPhone 4 iOS5 - love it! My wife has the same phone, 2 other family members have the 4 and still 2 other family members have the 3gs and the 3 - plus a few ipods! I read the rules and I thank you for making them very clear! I came here to keep myself out of hot water with the wife - she's about to upgrade to iOS5 from 4 and I wanted to make very sure I knew what i was doing before going down that road. I'll do as you have suggested and hunt around for my main issue within your forum before I ask. Cheers!

Hello everyone! Currently have a JB 3G (oldskool!) and my wife has a 3GS. In a week or so we will be receiving our new 4S'