What's new

Weather

0CAE6F13-B013-4E11-9EE4-0F0BFED4C7E1.jpeg

There are 2 threads with the title of "Weather". This one, along with several other threads I post on, do not show in the Participated tab in the apps. Do you have any idea why they don't?
What happens if you unwatch the thread by tapping the button at the top of the page and then tap on Watch Thread.

What happens if you unwatch the thread by tapping the button at the top of the page and then tap on Watch Thread.

I don't see either of those options in TapaTalk or the Apple iPhone Forum app. There's an unsubscribe button.
I found those options on the online site in Safari. Tried what you said, but still doesn't show in the Participated tab in the apps. They do show in the Subscribed tab. It just seems odd some threads do and some don't.

Last edited:
The site works without problems when I open it in Tapatalk. I can find my subscribed threads and the participated, as expected. It‘s weird that you‘re facing these problems.

I wonder why you see two „Weather“ threads. There‘s just one on this forum.

The site works without problems when I open it in Tapatalk. I can find my subscribed threads and the participated, as expected. It‘s weird that you‘re facing these problems.

I wonder why you see two „Weather“ threads. There‘s just one on this forum.

My bad. It was titled "Wallpaper". The short one shows in Participated. The long one does not.