What's new

video downloading

durgamuthu

Reaction score
How to download videos directly to iphone any one help me plsss

Ya i want videos from youtube and other site also, there is a download option i can c but i cant do, and i want to play al format like avi, mp4, 3gp like this... Is there option to do this

Mxtube from Cydia will do this for you :) download any videos and save direct to device :)

Here it is

Attachments

• $image-2694757189.jpg
    $image-2694757189.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 104
I think some problem in my cydia, its showing 5 changes available but i cant upgrade that and when i try to search mxtube the cydia application automaticaly getting away..

I've not jail broken and not keen to, but i would like to copy over a couple of my (legally bought originals) favourite dvd's for watching on holiday or on a plane etc

Any suggestions for decent software? Some I've tried claimed to be the mutts nutts, took hours to convert then ended up not running or totally unwatchable :(.

CP

So youtube (in their infinite wisdom) have removed another good video from their site.. thing is that I can still play it on my iphone from when I first got sent the link - so its obviously not playing from the site - rather from a cache of some sort - my question is how do I retrieve this video from where the iphone is playing it from and transfer it off to pc? its a 3gs and jailbroken so i'm open to ideas and suggestions.. cheers