What's new

Velox : new tweak soon to be released.

Im busy downloading the various plug ins for it.

Has anybody else had an issue with Velox's camera shortcut? When I try to take a picture and save it, my phone freezes and forces me to use a hard reset.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

Has anybody else had an issue with Velox's camera shortcut? When I try to take a picture and save it, my phone freezes and forces me to use a hard reset.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue.

I ended up uninstalling it until the bugs are worked out. Can't wait tho, I love the concept just too many situations like you described for me as of the moment.

I ended up uninstalling it until the bugs are worked out. Can't wait tho, I love the concept just too many situations like you described for me as of the moment.

I'm still using it but waiting for the fix for folder enhancer so you do not need to move Icons out of folders... They say they are working on the issue....but when?

I'm still using it but waiting for the fix for folder enhancer so you do not need to move Icons out of folders... They say they are working on the issue....but when?

Workaround is to go into Velox in your settings and change the preferences for icon swipe direction to double tap.

Workaround is to go into Velox in your settings and change the preferences for icon swipe direction to double tap.

Tried that but any icon inside a folder enhancer still doesn't work with double tap .. Any ideas?

Tried that but any icon inside a folder enhancer still doesn't work with double tap .. Any ideas?

Not really as I'm using Velox and the apps within my folder enhancer tweak driven folders work just fine with this double tap method !

Not really as I'm using Velox and the apps within my folder enhancer tweak driven folders work just fine with this double tap method !

Just read the FAQ on velox and it says it doesn't work with icons inside folders. So, I have emailed support to find out if there will
Be a fix.

I asked about that but they said it would have to be up the FolderEnhancer team to implement the change for it to work as well.

I finally received a response from them and they said they are working on the folder enhancer fix and it should be available soon.