What's new

Velox : new tweak soon to be released.

Im using it now.

Only issue I've had is the known bug that means apps wont work with velox while they are in a folder.

The dev is working on that apparently.

I went ahead and got it even though its not compatible with folderenhancer just to try it out. It's really nice if you don't like folder enhancer...I believe after a few updates and once compatible with folder enhancer ill use it...

Gotta say,

I really love this tweak. I have been wanting something to come to Cydia like this for years. :)

I was happy when I could finally see this screen!

y5uzu4et.jpg

I went ahead and got it even though its not compatible with folderenhancer just to try it out. It's really nice if you don't like folder enhancer...I believe after a few updates and once compatible with folder enhancer ill use it...

I dont mind being an early adopter !

Most of the apps/tweaks i use are not in my folders anyway so no biggie for me.

Its a shame the only way to exit is to press the home button so im hoping thats another bug the dev will sort.

Ive tweeted just in case.

When I want to close a Velox "folder" (i.e. I am done with Seetings, Music, Mail, etc.), I tap the area outside it, just as if I were closing a regular folder. Is that not what you experience? It appears, to me, that the actions are the same...

Marilyn

When I want to close a Velox "folder" (i.e. I am done with Seetings, Music, Mail, etc.), I tap the area outside it, just as if I were closing a regular folder. Is that not what you experience? It appears, to me, that the actions are the same...

Marilyn

This is this same on my device as well. I just tap out of the folder.

Yep... I bought it even though it doesn't work with folder enhancer. Also it should let you pick what program you use for messages since I use bitesms ... Otherwise it's great

Has anybody noticed the Velox camera shortcut is way quicker than opening the app itself?

I can't wait until more apps are supported. :)

Marilyn

Its only like that with folder enhancer...since the folder takes up the entire screen there is no where to tap outside the folder. They need to add the feature to be able to tap inside the folder as well to close it.

I ended up just uninstalling folder enhancer since I don't utilize the folder in a folder feature anyways.

Last edited:
Another cool feature to add would be the ability to view/set your alarms by swiping on the clock app....