What's new

Upgrade or full price?

Upgrade price or full price?

• Upgrade Price

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • Full Price

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Something isn't right here, only one person voted that they had to pay full price, yet several people here are saying that they paid full price...

I just want to know where that guy sold a Droid X for 500?! Like I said I see them online for about 350.

I was up for my new every two upgrade back in August and have been holding out for the Iphone so I used my upgrade credits and paid $100 towards it

I added another line for $9.99 so I got the promotional price.

please elaborate! You opened up another line and pay 10 bucks a month for it? Do you cancel that line after getting the iphone 4 and pay an early termination fee to keep just one line or how do you do this?

I guess you might actually have another use for a second line but for me I would need only one... hmm...

please elaborate! You opened up another line and pay 10 bucks a month for it? Do you cancel that line after getting the iphone 4 and pay an early termination fee to keep just one line or how do you do this?

I guess you might actually have another use for a second line but for me I would need only one... hmm...
The issue is you need a family plan to do this, if you have a single plan you can't just add a line for $10 a month.

The issue is you need a family plan to do this, if you have a single plan you can't just add a line for $10 a month.

Yes, I already had a 2-line family plan, added a 3rd for $9.99 per month. Then will cancel one of the lines in November when orgininal contract ends. And I will switch the phone numbers/phones around so my old line has the iphone. I figured paying $9.99 more a month was cheaper than paying retail.