Upgrade price or full price?

• Upgrade Price

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • Full Price

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

geoff5093

Reaction score
For those that pre-ordered, did you pay full price or did you get the upgrade price?

I had the new two offer going for me with a $30 credit. If I didn't use it I'd lose it. So I figured why not use it? Besides $750 for a 32 gb model? Uh. . .I want a netbook for that price. lol.

I paid full price. $599 for the 16GB model. But I justified it by saving my upgrade for later this summer when something better comes out and I sold my droid X for $500

I paid full price. $599 for the 16GB model. But I justified it by saving my upgrade for later this summer when something better comes out and I sold my droid X for $500
That's a great deal, I only have the original Droid so I can't get anywhere near that amount :(

I used my upgrade. (And am happy that our family plan has 2 more upgrades coming later this year.. just in case!)

I was due for an upgrade 4/1, but it said I was eligible so I upgraded.

I thought the 16GB was 649?

I used the upgrade which got me the 32g for $199 after a $100 credit for renewal. I decided on the 32 g because I got a $200 verizon gift card as a gift for Christmas so I actually did not pay anything for it excpet about $11 in tax.

I used the upgrade which got me the 32g for $199 after a $100 credit for renewal. I decided on the 32 g because I got a $200 verizon gift card as a gift for Christmas so I actually did not pay anything for it excpet about $11 in tax.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

i had a $50 ne2 to use so i upgrade with the 32gb model

Whoa whoa... you sold your droid x for 500 bucks?! brand new? i have seen them go on ebay for like 350!

Whoa whoa... you sold your droid x for 500 bucks?! brand new? i have seen them go on ebay for like 350!

I used an annual upgrade to get mine. On the primary line of a family plan, you can upgrade yearly by forfeiting your $50.00 NE2 credit. Since they are doing away with NE2 anyways, I figured I may as well upgrade. I had no interest in waiting for the iPhone 5. I'll get the iPhone 6 when it comes out.

I added another line for $9.99 so I got the promotional price.

I thought the 16GB was 649?

It is on Verizon's site, but it's only $599 on apples site.

And it wasn't new but like new with nearly every accessory available for the phone. I had over $200 in accessories alone so I think that helped the sale.