What's new

Update

wolvie66

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me how do I get the iOS 4.3 update? (Iphone 4)
I bought the App Radio for my truck and some apps on there says cannot be run without the 4.3 update.

Thanks in advance
Wolvie

wolvie66 said:
Can anybody tell me how do I get the iOS 4.3 update? (Iphone 4)
I bought the App Radio for my truck and some apps on there says cannot be run without the 4.3 update.

Thanks in advance
Wolvie

Plug into iTunes and click update :)

Verizon doesn't run the 4.3 update.

4.2.8 is the newest firmware out for the VZ iphone.

Tippin
Do u know when Verizon will send the update

The updates are down to apple. It's most likely the next update will be iOS 5 in September. I don't know if the verzion iPhone suffers from the same PDF exploit that the GSM models are. So you may see a 4.2.9 like like the 4.3.4 update GSM phones are surely to get soon...

gaz6076 said:
The updates are down to apple. It's most likely the next update will be iOS 5 in September. I don't know if the verzion iPhone suffers from the same PDF exploit that the GSM models are. So you may see a 4.2.9 like like the 4.3.4 update GSM phones are surely to get soon...

I won't be updating now until the iOS 5 is out and it's jailbroke :) got my phone setup just nicely at the moment, won't be changing it, so chop chop apple!

Verizon will never get 4.3.3. we will go from 4.2.8 straight to 5. well if apple releases it like that.

you have Verizon's $29.99 unlimited data plan, you'll be able to keep it after July 7.
You'll also be able to keep the $29.99 unlimited plan when you upgrade to a new phone.
If you add a line to an existing account, you'll not be able to chose the $29.99 unlimited data plan.
If you're a new customer between now and July 7, you'll still be able to choose the $29.99 plan. I just copied this from verizons web site