What's new

Ultrasn0w missing

jcgrv

Reaction score
Hi, I'm having problems unlocking my iPhone 4s. The phone is jail broken and followed instructions to add ultrasn0w but when I search for it in Cydia all I get is the ultrasn0w fixer .... It was there earlier before I started playing around!

Any ideas anyone ??

Have you got the dev-team repo in cydia sources?

Thanks guys!

Just had to completely restore the phone ..... Will start from scratch when it's done restoring and see how I go from there.

Semel said:
Have you got the dev-team repo in cydia sources?

No, that was also missing, hence why I chose to start from scratch ..... Seemed like the easier option for a newbie lie me!

Hi, I'm having problems unlocking my iPhone 4s. The phone is jail broken and followed instructions to add ultrasn0w but when I search for it in Cydia all I get is the ultrasn0w fixer .... It was there earlier before I started playing around!

Any ideas anyone ??

iPhone4S can only be unlocked with hardware anyway. Ultrasn0w will not help you since the 4S basebands are not compatible.

Jmills87 said:
iPhone4S can only be unlocked with hardware anyway. Ultrasn0w will not help you since the 4S basebands are not compatible.

That was not the question.He wanted ultrasn0w back for whatever reason.

That was not the question.He wanted ultrasn0w back for whatever reason.
Doesn't matter if that was the question or not. The OP was following instructions to add ultrasn0w to unlock his/her 4S. Being informed that they don't need ultrasn0w to Unlock a 4S alleviates the problem all together.

Thomasjtsi said:
Doesn't matter if that was the question or not. The OP was following instructions to add ultrasn0w to unlock his/her 4S. Being informed that they don't need ultrasn0w to Unlock a 4S alleviates the problem all together.

Of course it matters.Answer the question being asked.Basics learned at school.

With an issue such as this... the answer goes beyond the lone question that has been asked. If you feel that any member of this forum has responded to an issue without cause or inappropriately... please take it up in private... NOT in the open forum. Thanks!!

I guess it doesn't matter in putting this in words that ultrasnow won't be of any help in unlocking op's iPhone 4s. The most common reason people need ultrasnow is to carrier unlock their device.

My 2 cents.