What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

Gabriel1 said:
I think that the crown must give you that air of royalty!

The Archangel

That's possible. My clan (MacGregor) was founded by the son of the first king of Scotland.

Skimonkey2 said:
That pizza sounded delicious -- and of course with a lashing of cheese!

The crown threw me a little also!

Now, you have to get it right, it's not a lashing of cheese (as that would mean tying up a truckle), it's lashings of cheese!

The Archangel

Gabriel1 said:
Now, you have to get it right, it's not a lashing of cheese (as that would mean tying up a truckle), it's lashings of cheese!

The Archangel

Ok, we need to be careful with the cheese. I've lost 50 pounds since Christmas and I don't want you lot putting back! LOL

Ok, we need to be careful with the cheese. I've lost 50 pounds since Christmas and I don't want you lot putting back! LOL
I've lost some weight too and had to buy smaller jeans....yay that felt good so I too dont want the weight back....I had to buy size 12 and probably now want a size 10.......woo hoo.

Last edited:
Poisonivy said:
ive lost some weight too and had to buy smaller jeans....yay that felt good so i too dont want the weight back....i had to buy size 12 and probably now want a size 10.......woo hoo.

I'm proud of you! It's definitely not easy to lose weight and keep it off, I still struggle when it comes to pastries and take away. Years ago I was around 280 pounds, today I weigh 160 pounds.

Walk proud, you've earned it.

I can eat like a horse and not put any weight on (in fact I could probably eat a horse and not put any weight on) and there are many, many people who hate me for it!

The Archangel

I'm proud of you! It's definitely not easy to lose weight and keep it off, I still struggle when it comes to pastries and take away. Years ago I was around 280 pounds, today I weigh 160 pounds.

Walk proud, you've earned it.
Thank you, You have done well too, My downfall is sweet things but I'm doing well.

Last edited:
Gabriel1 said:
I can eat like a horse and not put any weight on (in fact I could probably eat a horse and not put any weight on) and there are many, many people who hate me for it!

The Archangel

I think you've just added a couple of people to that list, lol. Just joking. I do wish I had your metabolism.

ardchoille said:
I think you've just added a couple of people to that list, lol. Just joking. I do wish I had your metabolism.

Everyone says that but I was really underweight up until my mid 30's, which carries its own issues to deal with. I'm comfortable now (well, not now I'm full of that pizza) with myself.

The Archangel

Gabriel1 said:
Everyone says that but I was really underweight up until my mid 30's, which carries its own issues to deal with. I'm comfortable now (well, not now I'm full of that pizza) with myself.

The Archangel

Being comfortable with yourself is the ultimate goal, though, and it seems you've attained it. Kudos. I hope to reach that point when this dental work is completed.

The Archangel
Lol, Its wonder you don't go pop.

Last edited:
Poisonivy said:
lol,its wonder you don't go pop.

Right? A whole pizza. I remember when I could finish a pizza on my own. I'm 49 years old now and have trouble finishing two slices. Ah, to be young again.

Right? A whole pizza. I remember when I could finish a pizza on my own. I'm 49 years old now and have trouble finishing two slices. Ah, to be young again.
I"ll second that, I'm a light weight when it comes to drinking now too.

Last edited:
All of this food talk is making me thirsty
62fa310c-b2c1-161d.jpg

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s