What's new

Text Notifications During DND

bkford

Reaction score
Some time ago, I remember that when text messages came in during the night, while my iPhone 7 Plus was set to DND, they would be on the screen when I would tap the home button to look. Now, while other notifications that came in during DND (such as email) are there, text messages are not. I have to tap the home button again and look for a badge icon to see if any text message came in. Can I tell it to show text messages? I have text notifications set for everything in the notification setting.

I thought no alerts come in during your DND time.

Some time ago, I remember that when text messages came in during the night, while my iPhone 7 Plus was set to DND, they would be on the screen when I would tap the home button to look. Now, while other notifications that came in during DND (such as email) are there, text messages are not. I have to tap the home button again and look for a badge icon to see if any text message came in. Can I tell it to show text messages? I have text notifications set for everything in the notification setting.
Are you using IOS 12? There are settings that changed if you use the Bedtime feature.