What's new

SpinPop

Atomic77

Reaction score
I just recently put a spin pop on the back of my iPhone 6 it is really cool. It’s a lot like a pop socket. They are only $5.15 so they are a great alternative to the more expensive ones.

I just recently put a spin pop on the back of my iPhone 6 it is really cool. It’s a lot like a pop socket. They are only $5.15 so they are a great alternative to the more expensive ones.
Photo? Link?

I've never used or tried a spin pop/pop socket, not really my style, but I'm sure some people like them and there's definitely a market for them.

Well I guess it depends on what your preference is on whether or not you have one or use one but I find that with mine it makes it easier to hold the iPhone in one hand.

B03A6676-E1C1-446A-A4F9-83181ADAF339.jpeg

I've never used or tried a spin pop/pop socket, not really my style, but I'm sure some people like them and there's definitely a market for them.

My daughter bought me one, so I tried it. I personally hated it, but she absolutely loves them. It's a love/hate thing. You either really like them, or you can't stand them haha.

Looks like something that shouldn't cost more than 99 cents.

Yeah I know they do look really cheap but I really like mine. It’s not in that picture but the top of the one I have looks like denim or blue jean material.

I ended up taking mine off my phone it broke and I could not fix it. I decided that I did not need one. It messed up the skin on my otter box so now I gotta get a new skin sometime.