What's new

should i jailbreak my iphone 4s

iphone4sgeek

Reaction score
hi guys i recenetly got a iphone 4s and im thinking should i jail break or not? can anyone of you guys give me some advice as of what to do.. and how i would go about doing it? also the perks of doing it.. and maybe the dissadvantages of doing it
thanks

Well, the good news is you will have a lot of time to research this question as there is not jailbreak yet for the 4S.

So, since no one can really make that decision for you (when a jail break happens, should you?), I suggest you grab a snack, your favorite beverage and head on over to the Hacking section for a read of all the threads and post over there. Lots of good opinions and insights there. May I suggest you start with this one: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-jailbreaking-17/thinking-jailbreaking-but-not-sure-13086/

Good luck and happy reading.

Marilyn

thanks for your really quick response Marilyn, what do you suggest? and how many apps free do you get rougly? also if im in a phone contract will that destroy warranty too?
thanks
J

Jailbreaking will void your warrantee but you can remove it and return the phone to stock before you take it in for work.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

just jailbroke for the first time on an iphone 4..how long is the standard warranty for..i presume 1 year