What's new

Ringtones and games

reudeb

Reaction score
I switched over from a PC to a Mac about two years ago and have just taken the leap to a an Iphone 4 and i am a bit fresh with this device.

Who can help me to convert my music to ring tones and recommend some cool free games

Download ringtone designer from the app store an follow instructions, as for games, i only play 2 which are need for speed hotpursuite, and angry bird. But there a many games out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I switched over from a PC to a Mac about two years ago and have just taken the leap to a an Iphone 4 and i am a bit fresh with this device.

Who can help me to convert my music to ring tones and recommend some cool free games

welcome to the forum!

its very easy to make ringtones for the iphone, what you do is click on any mp3 in you itunes list and convert to aac then rename it to .m4r from .m4a and make sure it is under 30 seconds otherwise it wont work. there is a ringtone tab you can load them all in.

though if you use jailbreak and SSH you can upload the tones longer then 30 seconds, even though it never takes any one usually longer then 20 seconds to answer.

games? there is tones in app store, infinity blade being one, street fighter IV, spiderman, iron man 2, sonic, avatar, whacksy taxi, ferrari gt, prince of persia, battle bears, and so much more addictive games that will keep you playing for hours until the battery runs out then plug into the charger and play more..

welcome to the forum!

its very easy to make ringtones for the iphone, what you do is click on any mp3 in you itunes list and convert to aac then rename it to .m4r from .m4a and make sure it is under 30 seconds otherwise it wont work. there is a ringtone tab you can load them all in.

though if you use jailbreak and SSH you can upload the tones longer then 30 seconds, even though it never takes any one usually longer then 20 seconds to answer.

games? there is tones in app store, infinity blade being one, street fighter IV, spiderman, iron man 2, sonic, avatar, whacksy taxi, ferrari gt, prince of persia, battle bears, and so much more addictive games that will keep you playing for hours until the battery runs out then plug into the charger and play more..

do i have to pay for the games you mention or tre they free ??

welcome to the forum!

some are free but some are not, there is a section in the app store that is free apps. top 50 and you can check them out and some apps are free for like a day then the dev charges money for them

welcome to the forum!

some are free but some are not, there is a section in the app store that is free apps. top 50 and you can check them out and some apps are free for like a day then the dev charges money for them

can you give me a direct link to were i can find the games you refer to, i have tried typing them into the app store browser but no luck

what country app store are you using? because if you use a us one or a uk one or another countries then you get different file sin the app store, some files might not be available to you that are in other countries

what country app store are you using? because if you use a us one or a uk one or another countries then you get different file sin the app store, some files might not be available to you that are in other countries

Is there no way around this ?? can i set my apps store to US or Uk ??

no you have to have a app store with the games but i thought most of the ones i mentioned where world wide

hey unleashed. is there a limit on ringtones. I have a dozen that I made and had from previous phones but not all of them show up in settings>sounds

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

hey unleashed. is there a limit on ringtones. I have a dozen that I made and had from previous phones but not all of them show up in settings>sounds

no there is no limit... make sure if your doing it officially through itunes then the ringtones have to be under 30 seconds

Unleashed said:
no there is no limit... make sure if your doing it officially through itunes then the ringtones have to be under 30 seconds

I always knew that but all of my ringtones aren't showing up in sounds.

Unleashed said:

I always knew that but all of my ringtones aren't showing up in sounds.

tell me exactly what you did so i will know if you did something wrong..

if you jailbreak it might be easier to just ssh and add any ring tones then they can be over 30 seconds