What's new

more than one custom ringtone?

I don't understand why, but today I deleted all my ringtones from the folder and put them back exactly the same way - and they all work! Huh.

and you used the same files?

Yes, same files, nothing different. I just shifted them out, then back in.

Anyone know if I can create ringtones for DH's new Blackberry Torch? Do they take the same format?

That Ringtone Maker app was about the best 99 cents I ever spent. It's worth a buck to get 40 sec ringtones and they are so easy to edit.

I now have more ringtones than contacts. :)

That Ringtone Maker app was about the best 99 cents I ever spent. It's worth a buck to get 40 sec ringtones and they are so easy to edit.

Same here I am getting carried away with ringtones now. I have also decided to upgrade to the RMaker Pro, those guys need our support and accolade for such a worthwile App.

99 cents is nothing but you can doo all that for free edit the song to 30 seconds and save as .m4r. but who cares its only 99 cents right :D what can i do with 99 cents today. especially if it made uploading ring tones easier for you...

99 cents is nothing but you can doo all that for free edit the song to 30 seconds and save as .m4r. but who cares its only 99 cents right :D what can i do with 99 cents today. especially if it made uploading ring tones easier for you...

Yeah, 99 cents is nothing to get a fun app that you use a lot. Unfortunately, I have found that those piddly costs add up. In my first month of owning my iphone, my bill for apps will come to about $75. :eek:
Spanish Dictionary $25, Shazam $5, a radio station that charged me 2x99 for a second download that should have been free, etc, etc.

Oh well, now that I have purchased the main ones, I probably won't download many from now on that aren't free.

The most strange charge on my account has been 2 taxi calls (something like $3.80)- and I never take taxis! While learning to use the phone I accidentally dialled for taxis twice while trying to delete their number that came pre-programmed into my contacts.