What's new

Reset iphone without deleting music.

catsocred

Reaction score
I want to gift my iPhone to my niece along with all the music I put on there, over a thousand songs. But I want to delete everything else, contacts, pictures, passwords, browsing history, my phone number, banking and credit card info, etc. Is there an easy way to do this?

I want to gift my iPhone to my niece along with all the music I put on there, over a thousand songs. But I want to delete everything else, contacts, pictures, passwords, browsing history, my phone number, banking and credit card info, etc. Is there an easy way to do this?
If this music was purchased from iTunes, you're not allowed to give it to someone else as it would violate the iTunes terms and conditions. Apple would likely consider it a form of piracy, as well.

In addition, there's no easy way to delete everything but the music. This would still leave the phone still connected to your Apple ID. The best thing to do before gifting the iPhone to your niece is to do a factory restore, leaving it in the same condition it was in when new.