What's new

jitendermcse

Reaction score
Hello, I have been using the IPTV services of IPTVBOXPRO (www.iptv.cam) for a while. However, their app is not available on iPhone. On my previous Android phone, their app worked flawlessly, but now that I have switched to an iPhone, I don't have a way to watch their IPTV streams. Could you please recommend or suggest a quality IPTV player app for iPhone that I can use with my IPTVBOXPRO subscription?

Hello, I have been using the IPTV services of IPTVBOXPRO (www.iptv.cam) for a while. However, their app is not available on iPhone. On my previous Android phone, their app worked flawlessly, but now that I have switched to an iPhone, I don't have a way to watch their IPTV streams. Could you please recommend or suggest a quality IPTV player app for iPhone that I can use with my IPTVBOXPRO subscription?
Yes, I know that IPTVBOXPRO seller very well and I have been his customer for the last 4 years. It offers a very high quality service, but it does not have its own player application for iOS. There are a few applications you can find in the iOS store. You can choose the application whose interface and use are most practical for you. The seller's broadcasts are fully compatible with all IPTV applications.

How about this app.

How about this app.
Thank you for suggestion. But I will try it, but today I saw a player that is quite different and its interface looks stylish. Its name is; IPTV Player by Opus.