What's new

Profile Picture

keendralee

Reaction score
How do I set/change my profile picture on iPhone Forum? I new to this!

USer CP on the top in the grey bar then on the left look for the option "edit avatar"

I didn't see anything about CP nor anything on the left hand side. I'm using the app.

keendralee said:
I didn't see anything about CP nor anything on the left hand side. I'm using the app.

Nothing on mine either. Are you referring to the site on your computer or the iPhone app?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

keendralee said:

Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

It won't save on the pc. Ive been trying for weeks and get "unable to save" messages everytime I try to save a 100x100 pic..

OJsakila said:
It won't save on the pc. Ive been trying for weeks and get "unable to save" messages everytime I try to save a 100x100 pic..

Don't worry. You're not the only one I gave up. I asked the mods to help me with no luck

Click on your username
User CP
Edit Profile Pic

I guess u guys are NOT reading this thread when you're responding. You CANNOT change your Profile pic on this site right now. It DOES NOT WORK.

Now, if someone would be kind enough to fix the problem...

Click on your username
User CP
Edit Profile Pic

I guess u guys are NOT reading this thread when you're responding. You CANNOT change your Profile pic on this site right now. It DOES NOT WORK.

Now, if someone would be kind enough to fix the problem...

You mean it is more like a web based problem, well then wait until it get fixed.

It's been a couple of days now... And not just the profile pic but the avatar, as well.
Why hasn't someone with some knowledge responded?
Moderators?

Last edited: