What's new

Problem with a thread

Bacchus

Reaction score
Recently, whenever I try to open the thread 'Post your favorite YouTube videos here' I get a message saying that a problem has occurred and the webpage was reloaded. This message appears three times and then I get a message saying that a problem has repeatedly occurred and it stops trying.

I don't have this problem with any other thread so I'm assuming it's not a fault of my 5S.

Are you folks aware of this situation?

I haven't noticed it so far. Even my 4 year old iPad 2 can open the thread. I only get that message when I try loading a page, and don't wait for the bar that shows it's loading to disappear/don't let it load completely before trying to watch one of the videos.

What about the threads with photos? Can you open them? This one, e.g.:
Photos taken with the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus

I haven't noticed it so far. Even my 4 year old iPad 2 can open the thread. I only get that message when I try loading a page, and don't wait for the bar that shows it's loading to disappear/don't let it load completely before trying to watch one of the videos.

What about the threads with photos? Can you open them? This one, e.g.:
Photos taken with the iPhone 7 or 7 Plus
Yes, I can see those photos as well as the ones on the random photo of the day thread, etc.

It seems to only affect the YouTube video thread. And when I get the last message I'm able to jump to another thread or anywhere else I've tried to go on the forum. I suppose it could be the fault of my phone but I really doubt it.

Yes, I can see those photos as well as the ones on the random photo of the day thread, etc.

It seems to only affect the YouTube video thread. And when I get the last message I'm able to jump to another thread or anywhere else I've tried to go on the forum. I suppose it could be the fault of my phone but I really doubt it.
If it's a problem with this special thread, then it's not caused by your iPhone, imo.