What's new

Posting pics

Well boys, i guess we are the dumb dumbs and no one wants to help us. i''ll ask somewhere else

Mrallank said:
Well boys, i guess we are the dumb dumbs and no one wants to help us. i''ll ask somewhere else

Yes you can post attachments on this site. Are you using the regular site or the app?

Mrallank said:
Are we able to post pics on this site? I haven't found a way.

Just like darkstar said. How are we able to help you if you don't tell us how you're trying to access the site?

Mrallank said:

Yes you can post attachments on this site. Are you using the regular site or the app?
i'm using the site. i didn't know about the app i'd like to be able to post pics either way. Thanx dark Star.

Mrallank said:
Are we able to post pics on this site? I haven't found a way.

Just like darkstar said. How are we able to help you if you don't tell us how you're trying to access the site?

Dear ICrack it's not necessary to be rude. since i'm new, i have no idea that there is another way to access the site. I am using a MacBook Pro. If this site is filled with a bunch of rude little twits, i will go else to have tech converstion.

iCrack, please read his reply. He simply asked how we are accessing this site. he was not being rude, like you. If you see me post something please don't respond.

Mrallank said:

Hey dark Star, in your replay to me, last nite you mentioned (App). I've looked on Itunes this morning, and i can't find an app called iphone forums. Am i doing something wrong? Thanx.

Mrallank said:
Hey dark Star, in your replay to me, last nite you mentioned (App). I've looked on Itunes this morning, and i can't find an app called iphone forums. Am i doing something wrong? Thanx.

He was referring to this app.

Attachments

• $image-1972792859.jpg
    $image-1972792859.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 378
Mrallank said:

Yes there's an app for this forum and IMO it's a lot easier to navigate the site. Here's the URL

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/forum-for-iphone/id418142528?mt=8

When your posting there will be a tab in the top left corner that says add attachments and you can add pictures that way with the app! It's that easy :D!

Hope this helps!

Hey! It works!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Attachments

• $image-3081401325.jpg
    $image-3081401325.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 382