What's new

Post your lock screens!

attachment.php

My New lock Screen. How it is looking.

How do you get your wallpapers into an iPhone frame like that? Is that an app or online web service or something?

By the way, your avatar rocks! Semper Fi!
Its an app called Screen Pro. I had asked the same question a few months ago...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I created this one from scratch, using old iPhone 4 screenshots as inspiration. Sort of a nostalgic look for the lock screen. All of the graphic magic is in the wallpaper itself (the unlock button doesn't work, it's just part of the graphic wallpaper). I think it turned out rather well.

View attachment 18210

Anyone who wants this lockscreen background for iPhone 6 can find it here: http://i.imgur.com/xPk0N0r.png
I have one somewhere I put "me" at the end of "slide to unlock". It didn't light up, but still looked cool.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

I have one somewhere I put "me" at the end of "slide to unlock". It didn't light up, but still looked cool.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
How did you manage to put "me" on the end?

How did you manage to put "me" on the end?

The "me" was added to the wallpaper image, that's why he said it doesn't light up - it's just graphics. If you looked at the wallpaper itself as a picture, you'd see just the "me" in the picture without the "slide to unlock" bits. It takes a bit of work (transparency) but it's worth it to get the desired appearance.

The "me" was added to the wallpaper image, that's why he said it doesn't light up - it's just graphics. If you looked at the wallpaper itself as a picture, you'd see just the "me" in the picture without the "slide to unlock" bits.
Ah right.

When you take a close look, you'll notice that "me" is slightly different from "slide to unlock".