What's new

Post your lock screens!

Here's another one I just created. I really like the older look of iOS.

IMG_0071.PNG

This lockscreen background for iPhone 6 can be found here if anyone wants a copy: http://i.imgur.com/PZdBMxO.png

How do you get your wallpapers into an iPhone frame like that? Is that an app or online web service or something?

By the way, your avatar rocks! Semper Fi!

It's an app called "ScreenShot Maker Pro" found in the Apple App store.
concerning my Avatar.....THANKS. Semper Fi

I thought you'd want to know what it looks like. :)

Yes, I was going to ask for someone to send me screenshots of their home screen and lock screen so I could begin making wallpapers for the 6 Plus. It now looks like I won't have to do that. I have to say, Apple really did a good job with scaling.

Yes, I was going to ask for someone to send me screenshots of their home screen and lock screen so I could begin making wallpapers for the 6 Plus. It now looks like I won't have to do that. I have to say, Apple really did a good job with scaling.
I wouldn't have expected anything else from Apple. :)

Last edited:
I 've tried this, because it's good, imo. It doesn't fit exactly on my 6 plus. Too bad!

I 've tried this, because it's good, imo. It doesn't fit exactly on my 6 plus. Too bad!

Yeah, due to the screen size there are going to be some that don't scale well enough between the 6 and 6 Plus. I wish I had a 6 Plus so I could make better graphics for that screen size.

Yeah, due to the screen size there are going to be some that don't scale well enough between the 6 and 6 Plus. I wish I had a 6 Plus so I could make better graphics for that screen size.
Would it help you if I showed you what it looks like on my iPhone?

Not enough, I'm afraid. I work pixel-by-pixel, it's the only way to get perfect images. That last screenshot image took 3 hours to get just right, I work with pixels, transfer to phone, check size/alignment, work with more pixels, re-transfer, re-check.. etc. It would take a lot of your time, most people don't like putting that much time into a wallpaper. There wasn't a problem until Apple introduced two different screen sizes.

I'll see what I can do to get hold of a 6 Plus.. it's worth it to get better graphics.