What's new

Photos with the iPhone 6 Plus.

This is one of the things I really love about this time of year
Have you ever watched a Canadian football game. The Saskatchewan Roughriders, the home team at this game, has been playing since 1910. They last won the league championship in 2013 at their home stadium in Regina, Saskatchewan. Unlike the Super Bowl, regular fans of the Canadian Football League can easily get tickets to the championship at the official price. I’ve been to 19 championship games, known as the Grey Cup.

Here’s a barn belonging to the college of agriculture at the University of Saskatchewan.
95F46E9D-B126-4BF5-90D4-C3BAB717230E.jpeg

Have you ever watched a Canadian football game. The Saskatchewan Roughriders, the home team at this game, has been playing since 1910. They last won the league championship in 2013 at their home stadium in Regina, Saskatchewan. Unlike the Super Bowl, regular fans of the Canadian Football League can easily get tickets to the championship at the official price. I’ve been to 19 championship games, known as the Grey Cup.

When we had cable I got to watch 2-3 games on ESPN the past couple of months. I like the 3 down concept, the game is much livelier - very fun to watch. I even recorded an American game that was on at the same time so I could watch a CFL games live.

Sadly, no more cable [emoji22]