What's new

Official Apple IOS Firmware Download Links for iPhone

Can cydia be installed on iphone 4 which is factory unlock with ver 5.0.1 and base band 04.11.08

Is it possible? My sister just handed me her old ATT IPhone4 IOS 5.0.1 model A1332 baseband 04.11.08_ICE_2_13. I am trying to make it work with my T-Mobile regular (not micro) SIM card. Is it possible to jailbreak it so that I can use it with my t-mobile sim card? I do not have the old shsh blobs saved and the apple store updated her IPhone to 5.0.1 with letting her know. Thank you for your help.

Is it possible? My sister just handed me her old ATT IPhone4 IOS 5.0.1 model A1332 baseband 04.11.08_ICE_2_13. I am trying to make it work with my T-Mobile regular (not micro) SIM card. Is it possible to jailbreak it so that I can use it with my t-mobile sim card? I do not have the old shsh blobs saved and the apple store updated her IPhone to 5.0.1 with letting her know. Thank you for your help.

There is no way to unlock the 04.11.08 baseband.

Could you suggest what my options are other than waiting for someone with a solution? How long do you think someone would come out with a crack? Thanks.

Could you suggest what my options are other than waiting for someone with a solution? How long do you think someone would come out with a crack? Thanks.

Maybe never, probably not for a really long time. They haven't even unlocked the 04.10.01 baseband yet(came out in 2010) so I doubt there will be a 04.08.11 baseband unlock any time soon. Best bet would be to sell the phone and get one that is unlockable.

Hi..I have Iphone 4 with IOS 5.How do I jailbreak & unlock.Any trusted sites??

bab2010 said:
Yes, jailbreak your iPhone and you will have cydia on it.

Buddy aftr jail breaking if v restart the phne will the cydia icon turns to white

If you updated to a factory iOS5 firmware it is not currently possible to unlock. You can do a tethered jailbreak with redsn0w the methods are posted in this sticky: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-jailbreaking-17/jailbreaking-methods-iphone-18519/
JMills87,

While waiting for true jailbreak solution, is it possible for me to do tethered jailbreak on my ATT IPhone4 IOS 5.0.1 model A1332 baseband 04.11.08_ICE_2_13?
I ama computer tech and have a spare laptop running windows xp pro to try things with. Is there any other downside beside having to use my laptop to cold boot my iphone with?
Thank you.

when i try to restore my phone to 5.0.1 iget 1602 & 3104 error
itried IREB but didn't help
any clue?