What's new

nomo48

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Norman or Norm Just recently got into the cell phone plan game. just used 'pay-as-you-go before. Got IPhone4's for the wife and I recently, already learned from a relative to double click home button and flick up all open apps, to shut them off and thus save battery usage. I'm 65 years young and wife is younger. She is enjoying playing games on her phone and being able to check her email's and Facebook. We're both still learning though and I am looking for some info so will go to forum and see what's there. Thank you.

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!!!! :)

Hi, my name is Norman or Norm Just recently got into the cell phone plan game. just used 'pay-as-you-go before. Got IPhone4's for the wife and I recently, already learned from a relative to double click home button and flick up all open apps, to shut them off and thus save battery usage. I'm 65 years young and wife is younger. She is enjoying playing games on her phone and being able to check her email's and Facebook. We're both still learning though and I am looking for some info so will go to forum and see what's there. Thank you.

Hi, welcome to the forum!

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy