What's new

new jailbreak isnt working at all now

mbaverizon

Reaction score
ok downloaded Absinthe and opened it waited and waited and here it appeared on my iphone but when i hit the jail break it wouldnt jailbreak it kept getting a error, so i deleated it and tried again and now all i get is about 30 minutes of waiting then a error that it had unexpected time out or error??????? can someone please help

Attachments

• $photo.jpg
    $photo.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 423
i did the erase all content and settings and still freezing as the pic looks then about 30 minutes later the error !! it did it the first time but i shouldnt have deleated it off the phone

is there a old fashon way to jailbreak it or is that the only way

i really think its my crappty computer because my itunes dont work right either so i hate to do that and it my computer

ok i restored my ipad to factory new and its still doing the same thing on my windows vista computer theres a problem somewhere but i need some help

I did a system backup then set my iPhone 4S back to factory standard updated to latest OS then used the new version 4 to jailbreak and it works great. Must be some other reason your jailbreak failed.

I did a system backup then set my iPhone 4S back to factory standard updated to latest OS then used the new version 4 to jailbreak and it works great. Must be some other reason your jailbreak failed.

here the last thing i get after 20 minutes

Attachments

• $photo.jpg
    $photo.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 388
whats funny is my itunes,iphone, and ipad will not work correctly on my computer, but the first time i downloaded that Absinthe it went onto my iphone but i deleted it off bucause it wouldnt download cydia, so i deleted it off

Use the command line interface method cinject_0.4.3.zip

Step 1: Extract the download above to an easy to remember location(C:\ is a good place for it). Connect your device and open CMD.exe in Administrator mode

Step 2: Change directory (cd) to the cinject.exe file

Step 3: Enter the command: cinject.exe -i payloads/jailbreak.mobileconfig on your device you will be asked to install the jailbreak certificate, do so and when it asks for a password and just leave it blank. Once the certificate has been successfully installed on your device continue to step 4.

Step 4: Enter the command: cinject.exe -j payloads

Step 5: Enter the command: cinject.exe -w

Step 6: Toggle the VPN switch in settings

Step 7: Wait for reboot

Use the command line interface method cinject_0.4.3.zip

Step 1: Extract the download above to an easy to remember location(C:\ is a good place for it). Connect your device and open CMD.exe in Administrator mode

Step 2: Change directory (cd) to the cinject.exe file

Step 3: Enter the command: cinject.exe -i payloads/jailbreak.mobileconfig on your device you will be asked to install the jailbreak certificate, do so and when it asks for a password and just leave it blank. Once the certificate has been successfully installed on your device continue to step 4.

Step 4: Enter the command: cinject.exe -j payloads

Step 5: Enter the command: cinject.exe -w

Step 6: Toggle the VPN switch in settings

Step 7: Wait for reboot

lol not to be funny iam not computer smart like that i have no clue what that means or is or toggle etc.......