What's new

Need help with iPhone 3Gs . Im pretty sure its bricked

lol im kinda trying to avoid the BS but...

you think its the dock that would need replacing ? why so ?

^ Thanks but ive done that and they couldnt fix it . Im trying to see if i can find a 3Gs or 4 for a good price . Are theyre any good websites to purchase a iPhone 4 around 275-300 ?

lol im kinda trying to avoid the BS but...

you think its the dock that would need replacing ? why so ?

I have had two iPod Touch's fail this. When a iPhone or iPod stops charging, this is the first thing I suspect because of personal experience.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.

horsehaulin said:
Because you came here with a chip on your shoulder. Relax and suck up some info and knowledge. No reason to over react every time someone responds to you.

Sent from my iPhone 4S.

Okay...

[Moderator edit: Please remember that this is a family forum. Keep the language presentable. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! I'm having the same problem with my iPhone 3GS. Though mine freezes up occasionally, there are times that it functions well. The on and off thing is driving me crazy. lol. A friend told me to check this blog on cleaning circuit boards. He said that my phone's mother board could be dirty that's why it's not working well. Kevin, my friend, is a mechanic by the way so I decide to give a go.
Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by the iPhoneForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules No External Links
I'll try it on this weekend so let me know if it will help you too. :)

P.S. I hope it does. :D

Last edited by a moderator: