What's new

Plz help 3gs problem after using redsnow

YANNISS2009

Reaction score
3GS 4.2.1 5.15.04 I tried to unlock it using redsnow i did fallow exactelly step by step . everything was succesuful till after the jailbreak reboot . all i have is couple icon like ebay but no icon for phone or setting or anything eles. i can see cydia icon but it wont open . i have no icon to the setting so i can know what version and firmware ect . plz i dont see the phone keyboard nothing plz help .

3GS 4.2.1 5.15.04 I tried to unlock it using redsnow i did fallow exactelly step by step . everything was succesuful till after the jailbreak reboot . all i have is couple icon like ebay but no icon for phone or setting or anything eles. i can see cydia icon but it wont open . i have no icon to the setting so i can know what version and firmware ect . plz i dont see the phone keyboard nothing plz help .

Hi, Dude, I have the exact problem with you, I have no way to solve this currently. If you have already finish this or still trying something, we could discuss a little bit. My email is [email protected]. THanks!

4.3 which is currently unjailbreakable.

I'm running a v4.3.3 firmware, jailbroken. Used redsnow.

Possible that the firmware became corrupted during the transfer?

At the time I wrote that (25th March) 4.3 was wasn't jailbreakable...