What's new

NEED EMERGENCY HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

dasilnei

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently lost my father in March of this year. I saved his last voicemail message left to me on my iPhone's visual voicemail.

One day after restarting my phone, I lost the voicemail, It just disappeared.

This voicemail is very important to me and my family as it was the last thing my father ever said to me. I really hope it can be retrieved. If anyone can help me in any way I'd be EXTREMELY grateful.

Thank you.

Neil
iPhone 5 32GB
Toronto, Canada
Fido (Carrier)

Welcome to iPhoneForums, Neil!

It's possible that the voicemail is still there. Go to Phone - Voicemail, and scroll to the bottom of the list. If there's a "Deleted Messages" folder, tap it to open it. You'll find voicemails that have been deleted, but not yet removed completely. If the one you're looking for is there, tap it. This will reveal a few options that can be done with the message. Choose "Undelete" to retrieve the voicemail message. That done, leave the Deleted Messages folder, you should find the recovered message now.

If you can't find the message, or there's no Deleted Messages folder, you might need to use software (computer) and connect your iPhone to it. I can't tell you which ones should work, and if they really do what they promise, though.

Hope that helps.

In that case, recovery software might help you. There are a few of these that promise to help. Just search for "recover voicemail from iPhone", and you'll get a few results.

If that doesn't help either, the message is gone forever. Sorry!

does anyone recommend any date recovery software thats been successful for them?

Have you contacted your wireless phone service provider? Perhaps they can help you.