What's new

My way of saying, "I'm over it" accept my apology.

iHolophyte

Reaction score
I would like to thank the iPF.net moderators for the amazing job that they do at keeping this place spam free and for dealing with our attitude everyday, thank you. One of the reasons we all love iPF.net is because of you and your hard work, and for free. Also thanks to all the admin staff for never stop working in making the iPF.net experience as enjoyable as possible for everyone here, seriously, do you ever stop? There's no better place I'd rather be than here ( besides watching Manchester City FC win the premiership)

iHolophyte

Your very welcome.
We care a great deal about this place and it's members. Without y'all, this place would be nothing. :)

Thanks for that,always here to help......well not always.

I would like to thank the iPF.net moderators for the amazing job that they do at keeping this place spam free and for dealing with our attitude everyday, thank you. One of the reasons we all love iPF.net is because of you and your hard work, and for free. Also thanks to all the admin staff for never stop working in making the iPF.net experience as enjoyable as possible for everyone here, seriously, do you ever stop? There's no better place I'd rather be than here ( besides watching Manchester City FC win the premiership)

iHolophyte

I second that! :)

For the misunderstanding with the title. It's not because I'm leaving no. I'm over it means, I was shouted at for not adhering to the rules so like a spoilt brat I made it as hard as possible to act well in here. A tip to reahn, read the rules! Anyways, now I've calmed down this was my post to say thank you to all mods/admin now let's move on. (move on reahn, means no more talk of this it's buried)
😄

iHolophyte

Well I am glad its sorted now, but football.. really?;p

I have thought of combatting that in the sense, I can be at the game watching my beloved MCFC win the title and be on here at the same time 😉 that way I don't have to choose lol

iHolophyte

I have thought of combatting that in the sense, I can be at the game watching my beloved MCFC win the title and be on here at the same time  that way I don't have to choose lol

iHolophyte

in Cyprus football is basically a religion! every one loves it and it causes much violence, I went to a game once and I kept screaming goaaaalll even when the other side was putting in goals lol... I got some evil looks but I only went because my friend she got me in for free.

to be honest F1 is the closest thing to a sport I like.. well go your team :D

But more back on topic, Apology accepted.